Our Approach to Protecting Your Privacy
Bistro La Place & Froggies Bar sees itself as the protector of the information it collects, maintains, and uses. Our responsibility is to ensure the safety of the information in our care and to maintain the privacy of our customers through sensible, appropriate, and responsible use.
The Way We Use Information
By using our site, you agree to the collection and use of your personal and/or group information as described in this policy. You should know:
- We collect limited account information and store and maintain your account and profile information on our servers.
- We will never rent, sell, or share information that personally identifies you for marketing purposes except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission or under the following circumstances:
- We may share general information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Bistro La Place & Froggies Bar under confidentiality agreements. General information may be used to help us communicate offers to you from us and our marketing partners. Our partners do not have any independent right to share this general information and any offers will include a URL and email address where you can unsubscribe from future mailings;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We may display targeted advertisements based on personal or group information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
You can update your account information and preferences at any time.
Images of Your or Your Profile in Marketing Materials.
Bistro La Place & Froggies Bar will never include your images or profile information in other marketing materials for demonstration or promotional purposes.
We may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your profile or by placing a prominent notice on our site.